- The 7 Factors That Determine Option Pricing And Value In The Real World
- 4 Must Know Options Expiration Day Traps to Avoid
- Trading Calendar Option Spreads – How To Use Time Decay To Your Advantage
- 10 Reasons Why Options Trading Liquidity Should Be A Top Priority
- Options Don’t Expire On The Third Friday Of Every Month (Technically)
- 4 Ways You Can Trade Weekly Options In Your Portfolio
- Profit From Unusual And Abnormally High Options Trading Volume
- Understanding The Max Pain Theory Near Options Expiration
- 5 Ways To Reduce Your Trading Commissions
- How Can I Exit A Vertical Option Spread Without Getting Creamed?
More often than not, it’s these simple tutorials that can mean thousands of dollars back into your pocket this month.
It can be a complicated affair if you do not take the time to understand the terminology and concepts of options before trading them. Thus many people simply have no idea at all of what Theta is, while others, searching for an explanation of some sort, end up associating it incorrectly.
Interestingly enough, all of the factors that effect option pricing are known except volatility – which is estimated as future/implied volatility. Thus the effect of option volatility is the most subjective and honestly the most difficult input to quantify and yet the most important.
Hungry for more? Check out our free options trading video course.
4-Part Training Will Change The Way You Think About Options Trading.
Join more than 23,000+ other people who have already taken our free 4-part video course and are learning smarter ways to trade options each week for monthly income. (Hint: these videos are NOT posted anywhere publicly on our site)
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Top 7 options trading principles you need to clearly understand before you make another bad trade.
- Hard truth about correctly managing risk, adjusting trades and treating this as a full-time business.
- 12 strategies we personally use to generate consistent income regardless of the market direction.
- Why trading options vs. stocks is the long-term key to safer, more profitable income generation.
Just enter your email below and we’ll send you the 1st video right now.
We value your privacy and would never spam you.