Automated scanning for entries and position monitoring for exits.
Hybrid, semi-automated strategy
Uses custom buttons and actions alongside bot automations.
Trade paper or real money
Try risk-free paper trading or connect your brokerage account to trade live.
Setup to trade the following strategies
Short Call Spread
Manages multiple ticker symbols
Trades a basket of tickers you choose to automate diversification
Focused trading in one ticker
Trades multiple positions in one ticker for targeted customization.
No coding required, 100% customizable
You can easily modify this bot template to fit your exact needs or trading style.
About this template
Finally ready to share this bear bot...
- Bot checks if 5 day EMA is bellow 20, and price is bellow 200 EMA
- Bot checks if VIX is above 20, and IVR is higher than 20, other levels are available in between 20-30 VIX for you to customize strikes
- Bot opens a Short Call Spread if minimum capital is available, and bot has no Short Call Spread positions open
- If bot it sells SCS it will open 1 LP $100 bellow SPY price if market EMA currently still matches the above settings... current profit settings for Short Call Spread are about the value of 1 SPY LP based on market conditions on 1/27/22.. may have to adjust this to equal 1 LP contract...
- Bot checks if LP meets certain profit taking criteria... the idea is to let the LP stack up so I set high profit targets...
- Bot will open Short Call Spread again if all criteria is met, cycle repeats on each Short Call Spread sell and LP is purchased if market is still bearish according to EMA crossovers mentioned above.
Thanks to Lee for helping me understand this strategy!
Learn more about the options strategies this template could trade: