Despite being inundated with data, charts, volume, etc., technical analysis is really about studying human behavior – specifically with respect to fear and greed.
- The Beginner’s Guide to Trading Using Technical Analysis
- How Technical Analysis Can Help Kick the Irresistible Itch to Trade
- Basics of Fibonacci Retracements, Fans, Arcs, and Time Series
- The Ultimate Guide to Using McClellan Oscillator For Market Breadth
- How to Set Up Stock Charts: 8 Smart Tips
- 13 Stock Chart Patterns You Can’t Afford To Forget
- Why RSI Indicator Strategies Are Wrong At Predicting Tops and Bottoms
- Using Fibonacci Analysis To Predict Market Breakouts
- Trading Trendline Breakouts and Retracements Successfully
- How To Analyze Trend Changes With Ribbon Studies & Multiple Moving Averages
Above all, know when to use the right strategy for the right market set-up is the most critical skill you can learn. Forget learning how to pick the next direction – learn an options strategy.
- 4 Ways You Can Trade Weekly Options In Your Portfolio
- How To Set Up A Broken Wing Butterfly Option Strategy
- Why “Cheap” Options Aren’t Always A Good Investment For Traders
- Now You Can Profit From Volatility Skew With Put Ratio Spreads
- Trading Calendar Option Spreads – Using Time Decay To Your Advantage
- What Your Mother Didn’t Tell You About Trading Iron Condors
- Calm Your Earnings Season Fears With Weekly Options
- Writing Covered Calls In A Bear Market – 4 Rules for Generating Income
- Using Diagonal Spreads for Long Term Investing Plus Monthly Cash
- Here’s A Quick Way To Hedge Credit Spread Option Strategies
Options trading involves opening and closing positions all the time. Therefore a solid understanding of how to place orders and the types of orders available can save you money.
- Entry And Exit Basics For Options Trading
- 12 Can’t Fail Steps On How To Place Your First Option Trade Tomorrow
- Problems Getting Your Option Order Filled? Try These 3 Adjustments
- Options Trading For Deep ITM ETFs
- How Can I Exit A Vertical Spread Without Getting Creamed?
- What Are Front Month Options And Why Trade Them? Or Not?
- How To Use The 5 Different Contingent Orders When Trading Stocks And Options
- The 8 Step Guide To Trading Market Corrections Successfully
- Options Don’t Expire On The Third Friday Of Every Month (Technically)
- Your Simple Checklist Before Adjusting An Option Trade
In order to thrive in the markets, the first thing that has to be in place is your trading risk management. Without this you are dead in the water as soon as you place the first trade.
- How To Diversify Your Portfolio With A Single ETF Purchase
- Return On Capital vs. Return Of Capital
- How Long Should You Hold A Position Before You Let It Go And Cut Your Losses?
- Little Known Ways To Successfully Paper Trade Options
- 3 Unbreakable Laws You Must Obey To Be Profitable Trading Stocks And Options
- How Much Money Should I Invest In Options?
- Using Price Target Alerts To Become A More Productive Trader
- The Complete Guide To Understanding Options Trading Margin Requirements
- 4 Must Know Options Expiration Day Traps To Avoid
- What Everybody Ought To Know About Proper Position Sizing
- Rebalancing Your Portfolio To Control Risk Exposure
We are not trading stocks! Options have defined deadlines, volatility assumptions, time decay, etc. Don’t assume you know about options pricing without reading these articles.
- The Beginner’s Guide To Option Open Interest
- Stock Options And The 7 Factors That Determine Their Value And Pricing
- 10 Reasons Why Options Trading Liquidity Should Be A Top Priority
- Understanding The Max Pain Theory Near Options Expiration
- Option Theta Definition And Time Decay Chart
- 6 Quick Examples To Mastering Option Moneyness (ITM, OTM & ATM)
- How To Correctly Use Beta When Building And Managing Your Portfolio
- Will My Short Option Contract Be Exercised Or Assigned At Expiration?
- Time To Dispel The Stupid Myth Of Unlimited Losses In Naked Option Selling
- How Can A Call Option Decline In Value When The Stock Rises?
Only Y-O-U can stand in your own way of success. By making your trading more systematic and mechanical you can learn to remove the most dangerous element of investing, your emotions.
- 14 Characteristics Of Highly Successful Traders
- Why Options Traders Should Sit On The Sidelines for 90% Of The Game
- Following The Herd Mentality Can Be Horrible For Your Current Positions
- How To Master Market Sentiment And Trade Before The Big Move
- 39 Options Trading Life Lessons For Success And Profit
- Why Most People Fail Miserably At Options Trading (And How To Avoid It)
- How To Move Your Brokerage Account With Minimal Pain
- Are Wealthy Investors Always The More Intelligent Investors?
- 5 Ways To Reduce Your Trading Commissions
- When High Frequency Trading Becomes Destructive To Your Portfolio
- Learn How To Profit From Unusual And Abnormally High Option Volume
- 14 Stages Of Investor Emotions And Trading Psychology
- The Ultimate Stock Speculation Decision: Buy The Shares or Buy The Option?