More Than 70% Of Traders Lose Money In Their Very 1st Year – But You Can Avoid That.
Yep it’s not your fault. The problem is you haven’t been given the right tools, in the right place, to make smart decisions – fast.
- PAIN: Tedious and time consuming fundamental analysis trying to figure out if we’ve hit top or bottom and which way the market will move next.
- PAIN: Reading manipulative analyst upgrades/downgrades reports just to attempt day trading or stock picking for small gains.
- PAIN: Assuming that mutual funds are profitable long-term and worrying about how to trade/invest in fast-paced moving markets.
- PAIN: Trying to invest on gut feelings and emotions about a stock while avoiding a system that focuses on targeted high probability trades.
- ANSWER: Nobody can correctly pick market tops and bottoms! But you already knew that didn’t you? With our system you can learn how you earn income consistently with options in any market; bull, bear, sideways.
- ANSWER: The truth is that everything you need to trade options successfully is already priced into the charts. We’ll show you how to filter out all the useless media hype, news and craziness.
- ANSWER: Financial markets are getting faster and more efficient every day. Contrary to what you might have heard that’s great news! Highly liquid and volatile markets finally levels the playing field for the small retail trader like you.
- ANSWER: Emotional investing on hunches and gut feelings is dangerous for your portfolio. High probability options trading forces you to make smarter decisions based on real facts so you can make winning trades more often.
2 Coaching Recordings ($994 Value)
- The 1st coaching call is with a long time student who continues to find success trading short strangles around earnings season. In this call we reviewed some of his recent trades, new trades we are looking at and the game plan going forward with other strategies to generate consistent income.
- Our 2nd coaching call is with a brand new student from overseas who came to us looking for help adjusting trades that go against him. During our late evening call we showed him the top 3 principles of adjusting trades and how he could have saved some money by rolling specific options higher/lower near expiration.