- 5 Reasons Why I Never Sell Options On Single Stocks
- Will My Options Contract Be Exercised At Expiration?
- How To Profit From Volatility Skew With Put Ratio Spreads
- Here's A Quick Way To Hedge A Credit Spread You Didn't Think About
- 4 Ways To Trade Weekly Options In Your Portfolio
- How Long Should You Hold A Position Before You Cut Your Losses?
- Why "Cheap" Options Aren't Always A Good Investment
- Options Strategy For Deep ITM Options
- How Much Money Should You Invest In Each Options Strategy?
- Using Diagonal Spreads For Long-Term Cash Flow
- Your Simple Checklist Before Adjusting Any Trade
Too often traders will jump into options trading to just flat out “make money.” They have no real goals. Do you need monthly income or is this for a retirement account? What are you going to do with the money you make?
The industry's top traders narrow the range of strategies after they first establish goals. . .
Now that you have goals, where do you start with selecting a strategy? Do you want to protect an existing stock position, speculate on future prices movements or volatility, or add income with limited risk? Since each strategy has different goals and risk/reward characteristics, it’s critical to know a little bit about each as you are getting started.
4-Part Training Will Change The Way You Think About Options Trading.
Join more than 23,000+ other people who have already taken our free 4-part video course and are learning smarter ways to trade options each week for monthly income. (Hint: these videos are NOT posted anywhere publicly on our site)
Here's What You'll Learn:
- Top 7 options trading principles you need to clearly understand before you make another bad trade.
- Hard truth about correctly managing risk, adjusting trades and treating this as a full-time business.
- 12 strategies we personally use to generate consistent income regardless of the market direction.
- Why trading options vs. stocks is the long-term key to safer, more profitable income generation.
Just enter your email below and we'll send you the 1st video right now.
We value your privacy and would never spam you.