The Secret To Picking The Right Strategy Is Elimination NOT Selection.
Options provide amazing versatility for traders in any market condition. Unlike trading a stock long or short, with options you need a strategy — or a number of strategies — to take advantage of the different opportunities that a particular market offers.
But you can’t reach your investment goals being one dimensional. In each market scenario, you have to determine what you want to accomplish, which type of option you want to use — a call or a put — and whether the conditions require purchasing, selling or a combination of different contracts.
This free 11-part guide provides you with a step-by-step guide to the most important options strategies, tips and tricks for any market condition.
- 5 Reasons Why I Never Sell Options On Single Stocks
- Will My Options Contract Be Exercised At Expiration?
- How To Profit From Volatility Skew With Put Ratio Spreads
- Here’s A Quick Way To Hedge A Credit Spread You Didn’t Think About
- 4 Ways To Trade Weekly Options In Your Portfolio
- How Long Should You Hold A Position Before You Cut Your Losses?
- Why “Cheap” Options Aren’t Always A Good Investment
- Options Strategy For Deep ITM Options
- How Much Money Should You Invest In Each Options Strategy?
- Using Diagonal Spreads For Long-Term Cash Flow
- Your Simple Checklist Before Adjusting Any Trade
Too often traders will jump into options trading to just flat out “make money.” They have no real goals. Do you need monthly income or is this for a retirement account? What are you going to do with the money you make?
The industry’s top traders narrow the range of strategies after they first establish goals. . .
Now that you have goals, where do you start with selecting a strategy? Do you want to protect an existing stock position, speculate on future prices movements or volatility, or add income with limited risk? Since each strategy has different goals and risk/reward characteristics, it’s critical to know a little bit about each as you are getting started.
Start Our FREE 4-Part Course Today!
Join more than 8,000+ people who have already taken our course learning new ways to trade options each week. Plus, you’ll learn the top 7 options pricing model principles you have to master before you enter another trade.
Spam is for jerks and jerks we are not!