We’ve pushed a new version of the platform that includes the following updates:
- New “Test” functionality added to automation editor to allow for immediate testing of automations right inside the automation editor.
- New recipe for “Opportunity is available” to filter for opportunities such as the availability of 0 DTE positions being available vs. having to run multiple event automations for the same decision.
- New recipe for SmartStops to allow for position targets and trailing stops using automations for more intelligent position management.
- New automation action “Notification” was added to allow the user to create their own in-app notifications to push messages to themselves anywhere inside the automation editor decision tree.
- New "Clear logs" button added to remove all logs, if needed, from a bot.
- Updated folders for automations to allow for easier deleting and renaming.
- Updated bot links to position screen so that users can more easily refer back to the bot that holds the existing position they are viewing.
- Updated bot icons and sorting to the position screen so that users can easily filter positions by bot.
- Fixed various bugs related to data, servers, scaling, and load balancing.
- Fixed bug related to posting in the Community and attaching templates.
- Fixed bug related to recognition of ETFs not having earnings dates.
- Fixed bug related to automation inputs not holding default values when transferred to the bot level.
- Fixed bug related to news ticker returning a blank page for non-supported tickers.