We’ve pushed a new version of the platform that includes the following updates:
- Implemented new "pod" system for users.
- Created distributed message bus for "pod" system.
- Horizontally scaled bot servers, preparing for influx of new users.
- Modified data feed processing to better scale with inbound traffic.
- Upgraded all server instances to the same class, fastest servers in the cloud.
- Introduced multiple caching layers at the DNS edge, reverse proxy, and web server.
- Migrated legacy website to AWS hosting.
- Watchlist bug where improperly formatted data prevented it from loading.
- Days to earnings bug rounding error that added +1 days to PM announcements.
- Corrected various ticker names displaying on the watchlist.
- Corrected various small UI elements and display issues.