We’ve pushed a new version of the platform that includes the following updates:
- SmartPricing controls for open and close order actions.
- Order limit and bid/ask spread limit controls for orders.
- Ability to cancel working orders by the user manually.
- Manual override of positions to release position from bot when directed by the user.
- Bot template versioning to allow a template to be updated to the newest version and prevent multiple posts needed of the same template for different versions.
- Ability to delete backtests from list of My Backtests.
- Enabled bot limits for account level on the Bot Dashboard
- Enabled ticker limits at the bot level.
- Included the ability to choose how to handle Market Holidays for scheduled automations.
- Added a calendar view of upcoming runs for scheduled automations.
- Added "trade price" to available position properties for decisions.
- User can remove automation from bot list of recently used automations for "This Bot"
- Refresh order screen buttons to pull recent order status manually if needed.
- Position order screen to include entire history of orders submitted (filled, canceled, timeout, etc.)
- Re-arranged order screen to include more details on prices attempted and filled or not by bot.
- Trading account named now listed under bot name.
- Updated the bot dashboard to push bot statistics to the top above P&L chart.
- Strike price inputs upgrade for each option strategy type to protect user from accidentally flipping orders when incorrectly using inputs.
- Leg price anomalies verification for option strategies to protect users from incorrectly flipping legs on accident (i.e. short put strike should be above long put strike).
- Library bot counts fixed for automations used in bots.
- Position link in notification window linking directly to position referenced in alert.
- Click the "+" button in automation editor
- Bot tags for "short" positions which were failing to show on some positions.
- Several backtesting statistics for ratios and performance metrics to prep for new upcoming metrics in next release.
- Corrected various small UI elements and display issues.