We’ve pushed a new version of the platform that includes the following updates:
- Auto-off for automations once bot reaches 10 errors in a single trading day.
- Ability to turn on automations after auto-off referenced above once errors are corrected.
- Scanner and monitor automations now operate in sequential order for each automation type respectively.
- Ability for users to order their automations.
- New decision for Current Market Time.
- New decision for Current Market Day.
- New decision for Bot available capital for opportunity.
- New decision for Bot has positions of specific symbol and type.
- New decision for checking Bot capital, allocation, Open P/L, Total P/L, net liquid, maintenance values.
- Double indirection action for leg strike selection in Open Position action.
- Choice for leg strike selections that include "Same as position" and "Same as short/long put/call leg"
- Choices for actions taken after an action is deleted from the automation editor decision tree.
- Ability to choose Yes or No path when deleting a branch in the decision tree.
- Ability to choose Yes or No path for adding actions that precede other actions.
- Community posts sorting by recent activity.
- Pushing bot templates to top of recent activity when new versions are added.
- Ability for user to change email and update full name in account settings.
- Removed short equity positions as an available choice.
- Bot now tracks all symbols used in automations for ticker symbol limits.
- Patient SmartPricing now start at the mid price and evenly distributes the prices across the bid/ask spread.
- Available capital calculation now accounts for pending orders to prevent exceeding max allocation.
- Various UI improvements and edits.
- 15 minute interval lockup/slowdown that occurred for platform running automations.
- Running a test automation no longer increments or includes symbol in bot count.
- Ability to upvote after changing sort type.
- Italics and spacing in Community posts and comments.
- Common leg errors when looking up strikes - e.g., $/% above/below other leg results in the same leg because it's closest. Bots now strictly enforce above or below.
- Error $/% above/below the underlying price now works as expected and selects strictly above or below.
- Bug in selecting folders for saving automations to your library.
- Bug in new Yes/No path deletion for last remaining decision action.