We’ve pushed a new version of the platform that includes the following updates:
- Brand new action category for Tags.
- New decision: Bot has any of these tags.
- New decision: Position has any of these tags.
- Ability to Add/Remove/Set tag on Bot or Position in UI inside automation editor.
- Ability to Zoom In/Out on automation editor.
- Ability to filter bots or positions by tag in respective dashboards.
- Sample Bots, Discover, Popular lists added to Templates Dashboard.
- Detection and blocking of unsupported browsers.
- Sorting of templates in the Community by clones.
- User profile now includes 2 tabs for "Posts" and "Templates" for better discoverability.
- Billing and account type info added to Settings.
- Welcome to Bots UI element on bot dashboard.
- Ability to view Followers/Following inside user profiles.
- Moved first auto-close back to 3:50 on expiration day to allow user-defined automations at 3:45 to run.
- Removed incremental numbering default New Automation text upon creation.
- Fields that use recipes for legs, expiration, amount, price, etc. now have the ability to edit the current value instead of starting over.
- Various UI improvements.
- Bug where automations were sometimes incorrectly added to My Library upon saving.
- Bug where the multiple partial fill orders did not sum the final quantity correctly.