Finding great options trades can be tough sometimes, and I get that. That's why in today's podcast I'll show you 10 detailed trades all under $100 of risk each that you can make right now.
Plus, we mixed it up with a little bit of everything; bullish & bearish strategies, high & low volatility trades, stocks & ETFs, etc. And for less than $1,000 of overall risk you could have a completely diversified and balanced mini-portfolio of options trades.
My goal is to prove that making high probability trades doesn't require having a huge portfolio to start with or taking a lot of risk. In fact, you'll find that I'm an advocated of small positions regardless of your portfolio size. But by the end, you'll see that trading options for income is a completely viable strategy even if you are not starting with thousands and thousands of dollars.
In Today's Show, You'll Learn About:
- FXI 46/45 Put Credit Spread $20 Credit
- FXE 111/112 Call Credit Spread $16 Credit
- USO 18/17 Puts & 22/23 Calls (Iron Condor) $32 Credit
- BAC 15 Put MAY/JUNE Calendar Spread $15 Debit
- XLU 44/45 Call Debit Spread $60 Debit
- JCP 9/8 Put Debit Spread $42 Debit
- INTC 34 Call MAY/JUNE Calendar Spread $25 Debit
- RIG 18/16 Puts & 18/20 Calls (Iron Butterfly) $146 Credit
- TLT 136/137 Calls & 125/124 Puts (Iron Condor) $20 Credit
- VXX 21/23 Call Debit Spread $65 Debit