7 Smart Tips to Help Save You Time Trading Options While Working Your Day Job
Over the last year and a half I've had to change and adapt my own trading style to be even more efficient and productive. This means cutting back and hyper focusing in on the things that really matter in order for me to be successful. Here's what I learned and hopefully it helps you too.
In Today's Show, You'll Learn About:
- Why I had to completely re-think my trading process as a stay-at-home-Dad.
- How using Contingent Orders can help automate trade entry and exit while you are working.
- Why creating a smaller more focused watch list will save you time and money each year.
- How creating stock price alerts allow you to worry less about a market crash.
- Our 1 cool tip for starting to master "mobile trading" if you are just getting started.
- Reducing the media or news intake each morning to just the most important headlines.
- My strategy for mapping out earnings trades 1 week in advance to save hours of searching during the day.
- Why you should be focusing your trades during the morning and afternoon trading sessions.