I'm here to help you save money by getting your trading commissions reduced. And I give nearly the same answer to everyone each time they ask but there's a special twist on how I did it and why it dropped my rate by 17%. Ready to reduce your commission costs?
Let's go then!
In Today's Show, You'll Learn About:
- Difference between per contract fees vs per trade fees.
- Why I contact my broker each year around the same time to negotiate the commission rate.
- Brokers know it’s 100% cheaper to keep a current customer than to find a new one to replace you.
- The 1 stupid question I asked (that nobody ever does).
- Why the key is NOT the question you ask, it’s how you preface it.
- The importance of doing your fee homework and using specific numbers.
- How I quickly rejected the first offer they gave me and got an even lower rate.