Understanding that traders have specific emotions is critical to learning how you and other investors behave. Thankfully there is a cyclic process of psychology that explains the relationship between our feelings and our judgments. And we'll show you to remove yourself from this cycle so that you can master the markets as a non-emotional trader.
In Today's Show You'll Learn About:
- The 14 emotional stages that we go through as investors in making trades.
- How you can break that emotional cycle, so you wont fall in traps.
- Understanding where other investors are in their emotional cycle.
- 2 specific examples of how Herd Mentality can lead you to make bad decisions.
- How you can master your emotions and take your emotions out of the market.