Investing money can be scary (no doubt). . .
As kids we were scared of all kinds of things -- monsters, our siblings, "Dad," etc. As adults we still get scared, and when we combine the "unknown" with our hard earned money it becomes a nightmare. If I were to ask most investors about options trading their default response would be things along the lines of "it's too risky" or "it's way too complicated".
But the honest truth is that these are excuses under the cover of fear; 3 in particular which haunt most new and experienced traders alike.
You could be going through these right now or have gone through them in the past. Regardless, I'll bet with 100% odds of success that you'll experience these emotions again in the future at some point.
Where's the good news Kirk? Right here, because I'm going to help you get past these hurdles in today's show.
Fear #1: I'll Go Broke
Fear #2: I Need More Money
Fear #3: I'm Not Smart Enough
In Today's Show, You'll Learn About:
- How to conquer Fear #1 with defined risk trades and small position sizing.
- We you never learned how to ride a bike driving on a motorcycle.
- No enough money is not a good excuse (because you can paper trade).
- Why market research studies have shown that trading larger positions is actually detrimental to your success.
- How you can acquire specific options trading knowledge if you want it bad enough (and my Dad's personal story).
- A detailed look at a simple, easy to follow credit spread trade we are making.