What Michael Jordan Can Teach us About Options Trading
You know the name, and the legacy.
But what you don't know about Michael Jordan and his impressive career might actually help you become a more successful options trader.
I know what you're thinking already. Kirk, how on earth does basketball relate to trading options?
On the outside they don't but once you dig down a little deeper you'll find that the best basketball players have very similar qualities to the best traders.
In Today's Show, You'll Learn About:
- Jordan's career points per game sits at 30.1 all-time.
- 1986 he took an astonishing 2,279 shots and averaged 37.1 points per game with 3,041 points.
- 1994 was his best year shooting 3 pointers at 50% yet that same year he averaged the 3rd lowest points per game at 26.9.
- Missed more than 9,000 shots in his career & lost almost 300 games.
- Was trusted to take the "game winning shot" 26 times and missed.
- Went eight years without losing 3 games in a row. That's more than 626 games.