You know the name, and the legacy.
But what you don't know about Michael Jordan and his impressive career might actually help you become a more successful options trader.
I know what you're thinking already. Kirk, how on earth does basketball relate to trading options?
On the outside they don't but once you dig down a little deeper you'll find that the best basketball players have very similar qualities to the best traders.
In Today's Show, You'll Learn About:
- Jordan's career points per game sits at 30.1 all-time.
- 1986 he took an astonishing 2,279 shots and averaged 37.1 points per game with 3,041 points.
- 1994 was his best year shooting 3 pointers at 50% yet that same year he averaged the 3rd lowest points per game at 26.9.
- Missed more than 9,000 shots in his career & lost almost 300 games.
- Was trusted to take the "game winning shot" 26 times and missed.
- Went eight years without losing 3 games in a row. That's more than 626 games.