Why Peer-to-Peer Lending Is Comparable to Options Trading
My hope in today's show is that you'll see how being successful with Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Lending is extremely similar to the requirements for long-term options trading success. In fact, I'd even go as far to say that most investing requires the same underlying fundamentals for success regardless of where you money physically goes.
Of course 2 years doesn't make a trend but the connections between these two markets are fascinating. So tune in as I take you through my personal account with Lending Club over the last 2+ years.
In Today's Show, You'll Learn About:
- What P2P Lending is and why I use it as an alternative to options trading.
- Why the 1st year I never touched the account to see if it was worth it or not.
- The benefits of investing just $25 into many different "notes".
- My return figures for the last 2 years (adjusted for bad loans).
- Why it's important to have many different notes similar to why we should be making lots of small trades all year.
- That the percentage of "bad" investments is oddly similar to a 1 standard deviation probability for trading.
- Why I choose to have Lending Club automatically invest my money.