The bot dashboard is where you can view all critical information. Performance statistics, bot activity, capital availability, loops, and tags are all displayed in the bot dashboard.
The capital section has four key values:
- Allocation - the total amount of capital allocated to the bot. Capital allocation limits are calculated at position entry. This can be changed at any time in the bot's settings.
- Net liquid - includes the bot's live profit or loss to determine net liquidity. For example, this bot began with a $2,000 allocation. The bot has a total P/L of +$447 and therefore has $2,447 of net liquid capital available.
- Available - available capital to trade, factoring in active positions and P/L.
- Maintenance Required - amount required to maintain short premium positions.
The activity section displays the current activity for the day’s actions.
For example, this bot has run 100 automations and 147 decisions today. The next set of automations will run in one hour.
The performance section shows a bot’s lifetime statistics in four key categories:
- Total P/L
- Return % (based on capital allocation.
- Win Rate
- Profit Factor
You can hover over the P/L graph to see the historical performance over time.
Bot dashboards for new bots, or bots with no trading activity, have no performance history to display. However, the activity section will show that the bot is on and automations are active, though the necessary criteria have not been met, so no positions have been opened.