I'm very excited to interview Henrick Santander, the guy behind http://www.the-lazy-trader.com. In this episode you'll hear how this long time Cuban (of 26 years) moved to Canada and is now trading very successfully each year making smart bets in the major indexes like SPX and RUT. Plus, we'll talk through his most recent SPX iron condor trade including his complete logic behind the entry, strike selection, risk management, etc.
In Today's Show, You'll Learn About:
- Why you have to build a trading system that fits your lifestyle.
- How Henrick selects the strike prices to use when trading.
- The top 2 indicators he uses to get an edge in market direction.
- Top tips for managing positions and trading while working a full-time job.
- His strategy for managing trades that go bad (if that happens).