In this session of The Option Alpha Podcast I had a chance to flip the script on Joshua Belanger from www.OptionSizzle.com. A former CME runner in Chicago, Josh has been a long time industry trader both on the professional and retail level.
What's so great about his story is that over the last 10 years he's been able to learn how markets work from many different angles including being a broker, raising private equity, managing money, and running orders on the CME floor.
In Today's Show, You'll Learn About:
- How he got started in the trading business as a runner on the CME and delivering pizzas.
- What he learned from his first option trade in RIMM that cost him $2,000.
- The differences between looking at block trades on indexes like the SPX and big orders on smaller stocks like HD.
- His strategy for finding and analyzing unusual options activity and the types of strategies he selects when he finds it.
- Why it's so important to diversify your income stream outside of the stock market to create wealth.