Lessons Learned After 2 Years of Re-Igniting a Passion for Options Trading w/ Aram Basmadjian
I'm crazy excited to finally bring you my interview with Aram Basmadjian from TradeWithAram.com because it's such a genuine and honest conversation with a guy who continues to grow in his education and love of options trading.
In fact, he was hesitant at first to come on the show because I reached out to him after emailing back and forth for many months during his time in our membership. But I know that his story and investing journey would be invaluable to both new and experienced traders who listen to this show.
As we move through the interview you'll hear his strategy for both short term weekly trades and longer term positions that he enters. Plus, we'll cover some of the major indicators he uses for a "collective" determination in future market direction.
Ready for another amazing interview with a real trader who's making it happen each month? Let's dive into the show with Aram.
In Today's Show, You'll Learn About:
- How he got his start trading more than 20 years ago and why he's doing everything different in today's market.
- His experience as a financial planner and why he left the business because the industry didn't want him to use options for his clients.
- Why his journey started with Option Alpha and now has led him to build his own website and blog to share his experience with others.
- The margin and account size challenges that eventually made him lose thousands of dollars.
- Why he prefers using credit spreads and iron condors in the SPX and RUT as well as futures options in crude oil (/CL).
- His remarkable comeback through steady and consistent, high probability trading.
- The stock market signals he uses for long-term signals like McClellan and TTM Squeeze.