This week during the FinCon Expo in Charlotte I had the opportunity to sit down with "The Options Playbook" author Brian Overby.
Brian is also the Senior Options Strategist from TradeKing and this 40+ min Live interview covers so much it's hard to summarize it here.
Plus, as a very special gift Brian signed 2 copies of his hard copy book for you all. All you have to do is 1) share this podcast on Twitter or Facebook and 2) add your comment below with the #1 thing you took away from the show (the "ah-ha" moment you had).
If you're ready for strategy questions, account tips, and a real live trade example with SPX options, let's get started.
In Today's Show, You'll Learn About:
- Brian's overall strategy and where he gets his edge in the market.
- What's more important trade entry or trade exit?
- What happens when a trade goes wrong with a call credit spread?
- Common mistakes he sees even with traders who have been trading for years.
- The difference between margin and cash accounts (and do we need to have one over another).
- How to get from Level 1, 2, 3 or 4 trading approval?
- How much cash should you keep in reserve at all times to cover margin?
- Pattern day trading rules. What are they and what can go wrong?